Saturday, May 26, 2012

Countdown to FarmDay is on Air!

Excitement is building...the countdown to FarmDay is on!

Even more exciting was a visit from the radio lady. 
She came to the farm to talk to us about FarmDay. 
We had a radio station in our kitchen................ 
how crazy is that!


 She grew up in the city so she wanted to know lots about our farm, what animals we have and what we do on our farm. She even helped me feed my pet lambs.

If you would like to listen to the interview you can find it on the internet!


The weatherman was right it did rain and got really, really cold. 
So I have spent lots of time inside. The only time I step a foot out is to feed my lambs.

So today I have been interviewing Dad on my own radio station!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...