Sunday, October 7, 2012

Leaving Home.

All good things must come to an end!

A sad day today, school holidays are over and my pet lambs have left home to join the REAL sheep!

To make the most of the last day I have been extra busy.

Dad and I mustered up the pet lambs, it was their turn to be shorn. 


Dad shore them for me


He took extra special care and I watched him very closely.

It was my job to prepare the wool.


That involved alot of jumping!!


Beau watched on and had.......


a well deserved rest!

And after a little while they were all done!


I think they feel a bit funny now....they sure do look different.

Then it was all aboard.....


for a ride to a new paddock and some new friends.


Bye, bye babies...I'll miss you...BUT
I will see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...